Now You Can Deliver Fast Vision Screening for New Hires & Employees
WorkScreener® Vision enables fast pre-employment and in-employment screening using a laptop. No clinical knowledge is required to use them. All data management and reporting are fully automated.
Costing very little per screening, WorkScreener® is a proven and inexpensive way for Occupational Health Professionals to offer hearing and vision screening to clients. What’s more, in order to deliver all this, you do not need to invest in clinical expertise, expensive equipment or administration.
Using WorkScreener® does not require you to be online. So, screening can be delivered quickly and efficiently wherever you are. The next time you have internet access, a single click and all data, communications and reporting (tailored to your specific requirements and branding) are all done.
WorkScreener® Vision Includes
- Screen for visual acuity, distance and color vision.
- You'll receive a VISION KIT, which includes occluding glasses, +2.5 reading glasses, a measuring tape, a USB remote control, a match card and a Neitz Color Chart (from University of Washington, Seattle).
WorkScreener® comes with pass/fail criteria that are adjustable to local needs. If the participant has insufficient English, the instructions and tests are available in 45 languages.
Depending on the policy agreed with clients, those that 'fail' the tests can be referred for secondary examination. Automated referral letters are supplied as standard and can be tailored for your service.
Work anywhere; if there’s no internet available, synchronize your work later when you’re back online.
Automated, customized reports are available in seconds; for you, the person being screened and your client.
WorkScreener® Vision is a great way for occupational health professionals to add value to their client operations and deliver an important additional income stream.
WorkScreener® Vision is:
- QUICK - all testing and associated administration is automated, so it's rapid to set up and use.
- EASY for anyone to set up and use - specialist, expensive clinical knowledge is not required.
- PROVEN with over 1,000,000 screenings in the USA and UK
- INEXPENSIVE - our usage-based pricing costs from just a few dollars per person for visual acuity, distance vision and color vision screening.